Beauty enhancing medical cosmetic treatments
Dr Carol Macmillan, a highly qualified Hospital Consultant registered with Health Improvement Scotland (HIS), provides expert individual advice on how your beauty may be rejuvenated using non-surgical cosmetic treatments. With skilled care, advanced cosmetic treatment techniques can reduce wrinkles, prevent lines developing, accentuate your cheek bone and lip definition, improve the volume of your lips, and lift your cheeks and eyebrows, all giving you a refreshed, less tired, revitalised appearance.
You can be confident your consultation and therapy will be tailored for you. With unrivaled experience and qualifications, Dr Carol Macmillan offers the most professional, safe and comprehensive service.
- Botox botulinum toxin for facial wrinkles
- Facelift – liquid multipoint facial rejuvenation, hyaluronic acid fillers
- Non-surgical nose job – Rhinoplasty for correction of nose bumps and asymmetry
- Plexr Plasma / fibroblast blepharoplasty
- Plexr plasma neck and jowel lift
- Remove smokers/sun damage lines above the lip
- Lip enhancement
- Sweat cessation
- Thread Veins
- Varicose Veins
- Dermapen skin quality treatment